IT Coding Bootcamp (Full-stack)April 9, 2021 2021-10-20 3:42
IT Coding Bootcamp (Full-stack)
IT Coding Bootcamp (Full-stack)
IT CODING BOOTCAMP
See if you are a right fit and join our free class!
You will learn everything required to go into software development. For those that are launching a new career, they will be sent to our clients/partners for job prospects. For those that just want to upskill themselves or advance their current career, we will make sure your specific project or portfolio focuses on the products that you want to build. Check out our YouTube Channel for more info!
➤ Cloud Set up cloud configuration and learn the best practice for database management in MySQL with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
➤ Build, test, and deploy APIs
➤ Present a GitHub/GitLab portfolio of your work to potential employers and strong portfolio
- Computer and Java Basics
- Java Variables
- Java Arithmetic Conversions and Operators
- Java Comment and Input
- Java Selection
- Java Repetition
- Java Methods
- Java Exceptions
- Java Enum
Object Oriented Programming
- Objects and Java Classes
- Abstract Classes and Methods
- Data Structure
- Version Control
Backend API Server
- Introduction to Spring Boot
- MVC and Dependency Injection
- Repository and Database Connection
- External API Calling
- Authentication with Firebase
Backend - Database
- Introduction to Database
- Tables and Relationships
- SQL Basics
- Database Normalization
- Data Manipulations and Join Tables
- Database Administration
- JDBC Connector
Frontend - Web Page
- Introduction to React.js
- Lifecycles in React.js
- Props and State in React.js
- AJAX in React.js
- Page Routing in React.js
- Firebase Authentication in React.js
Networking & Cloud
- Introduction to Network
- IP Address and Domain Name
- Network Layers and Communication
- Introduction to HTTP
- Introduction to API
- Introduction to Cloud Service and AWS
- Web Security Vulnerabilities
- System Deployment to AWS
- Course fee: $60,000
Ask about our Scholarship Program
- Trainer: Jeffrey Chan; CTO, Technology Expert and Development Lead
- No Previous Experience or knowledge required
Who is this for?
Starting a new career
Advancing Current Career
Can I complete the course with no IT experience?
Can I keep up with the course if I am not good at mathematics?
What is the approximate salary after entering the IT industry?
After graduation, can I definitely switch to the IT industry?
Can I only be a Software Developer after graduation? Can I be a Business Analyst or Project Manager?
What if I cannot switch my career after involving large amount of money and more than 3 month?
Is the Venturenix LAB certification generally accepted by the market?
- 70% of the students receive an offer within 1 week upon graduation.
- 50% of the students has over 3 offers on hand.
- Average Salary HKD 21,000 per month.
- Post-grad recruiter support from our 10+ full-time IT recruiters
A career in software and web development requires a variety of skills, both hard and soft. After you complete this course we offer guidance for navigating a career path into tech, including your career pitch and communication tips. These services are provided by Venturenix (IT recruitment), our learning collaborator for this program. The support team includes recruiters to help you reach your learning goals. The primary goal is to give you the skills needed to be prepared for a job in this field, however, job placement is not guaranteed.