You will learn everything required to go into software development. For those that just want to up skill themselves or advance their current career, we will make sure your specific project or portfolio focuses on the products that you want to build.
Software Engineering Trainer
- Derek has more than 10 years hands-on experience as a developer in top investment banks (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley) and start-ups (crypto, etc).
- He majored in Software Engineering, and is experienced in teaching volunteer activities such as code for kids, girls who code, etc.
You Will Learn
Java is the #1 programming language and development platform. It reduces costs, shortens development timeframes, drives innovation, and improves application development.
- Introduction to Java
- Development environment setup
- Introduction to Types and Variables
- Basic Java program structures
- Explain different loops and control flows
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Explain the key concepts in OOP
- Explain both one and two-dimensional Arrays
- Introduction to collection framework in Java
- Explain how to use basic collections
- Explain what is Generic and how does it work
- Introduction to Exception in Java
- Develop a small game
Social networking event
it Talent Night 2021
cv & linkedin
Before you get a chance to showcase your technical skills, CV is always the secret weapon to get the entrance ticket of a good benefit dream job. Held by our experienced recruitment consultant, we will teach you how to rewrite your CV that would look best in front of IT line managers and HR. We will also share the secret of how HR, IT line managers and recruiters find candidates, the skills to make the best use of systems to increase your chances and the ways to get interview invitations passively!
Most Common Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Fresh grads who want to fast-track themselves into a solid career and avoid competing with candidates in their talent pool. Individuals that want to learn current coding methodologies, coding libraries, best practices, and ideal workflows. Individuals looking to have skills needed to ace that interview, or to prepare themselves with experience before going out to interview.
Switching careers into IT has never been easier. With modern technology comes modern learning techniques. This course has already had success for students that want to switch careers to IT and learn from scratch.
Building your early-stage prototype is a very basic implementation of a future project. Simply put, it is like a sketch that you introduce to investors to show your idea alive and running. Along with that, the prototype’s performance is easier to understand for investors compared to the technical documentation.
With this software engineering course, we will train you with current coding methodologies, coding libraries, best practices, and ideal workflows. There is no second-guessing which coding language is hot in the market right now. We will train you on skills needed to understand more about the software development process to help you communicate more effectively in Hong Kong.